Any current La Causa, Inc. employee wishing to apply for a new position is required to notify their immediate supervisor of their intentions and must complete the Job Bid Form online, which will be forwarded to the Department of Human Resources for processing. Failure to notify your immediate supervisor prior to submitting an application will lead to applicant disqualification.
If you are contacted for an interview and are in need of a reasonable, disability related accommodation to participate in the interview, please inform a Department of Human Resources representative and someone will contact you for more information.
**INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT**
- Treatment Foster Care Specialist
- Wraparound Lead Care Coordinator
- Wraparound REACH Lead Care Coordinator
- Wraparound REACH Care Coordinator
- Certified Peer Specialist - C.O.R.E
- Crisis Stabilization Worker
- Wraparound Care Coordinator
- Care Coordinator - C.O.R.E
- Programs Administrator - Social Services Youth Program
- Crisis Stabilization Worker - Specialized
- Clinician Supervisor - C.O.R.E.
- Program Coordinator - Community Enrichment Center (CEC)
- Clinical Services Program Manager
- Young Adult Transitional Care Coordinator
- Support Worker - C.C.S.
- Programs Administrator - Social Services Adult Programs
- Certified Peer Specialist - T.C.M.
- Case Manager - T.C.M.
- Certified Peer Specialist - P.R.D.I.C.
- Facilitator - C.C.S.
- Certified Peer Specialist - C.L.A.S.P.