Who We Are
La Causa, Inc.’s Early Education and Care Center provides services to children age 4 weeks through 3 years old in our child care programs. Children ages 4 weeks through 12 years old can participate in our before and after school program, as well as our summer programs. We offer bilingual classrooms and a creative learning environment. We are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 am to 6:00 pm.
We are fully accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Education and Care; and we have been awarded the Five-Star YoungStar rating by the State of Wisconsin’s Child Care Quality Rating and Improvement System.
We offer our families:
- Bilingual classrooms – While strengthening a child’s primary language is our first priority, our classrooms simultaneously introduce a second language during play and in conversation.
- Every classroom is structured upon “The Creative Curriculum” which focuses on social-emotional, physical, language, cognitive, literacy, and mathematical development.
- A spacious and well maintained indoor and outdoor facility.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks (food allergies accommodated); all meals meet Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) requirements.
- Highly qualified staff: We value education and require our teachers to hold higher education degrees and/or credentials to ensure your children receive the best education possible.
Learn about our Early Education & Care Programs
Early Education Wish List
Support the Early Education & Care Center
Diapers (size 2 through 6)
Small pots and pans
Empty food boxes and butter containers for pretend play
Empty ice cream pails
Soda bottle caps